Friday 30 November 2018

NUS - Initial Idea Feedback

- I think the blue and pink work well together, I don't think you should use just one of those, use them both. The idea of a flexible brand system is very current.
- I really like the illustrations - I think that works well with the message.
- You should do merchandise like tote bags, stickers, badges etc. Would appeal to your audience.
- In the '7 million students' poster, I prefer the one where the word 'students' is in white. That makes it stand out more and is more legible.
- Look into 'OBEY' and 'They Live' film. It is typographical and minimal. May be relevant to what you want to achieve.
- If you're going for a minimal approach, make sure it is very central to your designs. Make the typography the focus.
- The practical so far seems to work well with the essay. Keep on doing this.
- I like your chosen typeface, I think it works well with the existing NUS brand.
- Maybe look into the 3D lettering again, and try and improve it. I think it has potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment